Reactive Camera Controller
Empower your camera system to dynamically react to input in a variety of ways (pan, tilt, zoom in/out FOV).
The Reactive Camera Controller replaces the default Camera Controller in order to provide reactionary functionality to your camera. It allows your camera to move according to left/right/up/down keyboard input.
- Pan when right/left input - Configurable degrees and interpolation speed
- Tilt when up/down input - Configurable degrees and interpolation speed
- Roll when right/left input - Configurable degrees and interpolation speed
- FOV change during input - Configurable distance and interpolation speed
- Camera will smoothly return to original position when there is no input.
Easy setup: Replace the default Camera Controller with the Reactive Camera Controller, set the Player property to point to your character actor and set how you want your camera to react according to Horizontal/Vertical axis inputs!
Link to Unity Asset store